Free Shipping On Order Over 100 AED IN UAE
Buckwheat flour, tapioca starch, rice flour, maize starch, raising agents (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate), potato starch, acidity regulator (citric acid), stabiliser (vegetable gum: methylcellulose).
Buckwheat & Coconut Pancakes
1. Place all the ingredients into the bowl of an electric blender. Blend until ingredients are well combined.
2. If using an electric pancake cooker, cook pancakes according to the manufacturer's instructions. If using an electric fry pan, heat to 160 ° C (325 °F). Pan will cook pancakes more evenly if it is seasoned first. This is done by melting 1 teaspoon of butter in pan. Spread butter over base of pan. Heat until butter is golden brown. Using paper towel, wipe butter from pan.
3. Spray pan with cooking spray.
4. Place 2 tbsp of mixture into pan for each pancake.
5. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook on reverse side until golden brown.
6. Place plastic wrap over a fine wire rack. When cooked, removed pancakes from fry pan and place onto wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.