Free Shipping On Order Over 100 AED IN UAE
Organic Creamed Coconut is suitable for consumption without the need for processing. Organic Creamed Coconut has a moisture content of 3%, hence the name Coconut Concentrate. It takes on an off-white colour and tastes rich, creamy and mildly sweet with the essence of Coconut.
Earth’s Finest uses an improved process for the production of edible Coconut cream, this facilitates the finished product to be pasteurized and ready it eat.
Your body could be well nourished from Creamed Coconut. It contains:
A good value of Fiber
It provides energy while helping to improve digestion.
Earth’s Finest Organic Creamed Coconut contains Organic Virgin Coconut Oil which is rich in Lauric acid and assists to burn fat. Organic Creamed Coconut is very high in calories and saturated fat therefore best to consume in moderation.
Organic coconut kernel extract and coconut water.
Coconut Cream Pumpkin Quinoa Porridge
Preparation Time: 5 Mins
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
1 1/2 cup Earth’s Finest Organic white Quinoa (rinsed)
12 ounces Earth’s Finest Coconut Cream
8 ounces of Water
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (a few tbsp for topping as well)
1 tbsp Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Cream
1/3 cup Coconut shavings
1 tsp Cinnamon (and some for topping)
1/2 tsp Ginger
1 tbsp Honey
Any additional toppings such as nuts, cranberries, etc.
1. You make this in a rice cooker or stove top however the rice cooker makes it fluffier.
2. Rinse your Quinoa and place in rice cooker. Add in milk and water and press rice setting.
3. If you are making this on a stove top, bring water and milk to a light boil then add quinoa and cover on low to medium low.
4. About half way through cooking (8 or 9 minutes) stir in your pumpkin puree. Cover again and wait till it’s cooked and quinoa is fluffy (about another 8-10 minutes or so)
5. Turn off rice cooker or put on warm. If using stove top, turn off heat and keep it on the burner.
6. Add in Earth’s Finest Organic Coconut Oil, cream, and spices. Mix thoroughly
7. Add in your coconut flakes and honey.
8. Spoon into bowls and top with 1 tbsp addition pumpkin and more milk if you would like.
9. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
10. To make sweeter, mix more honey in each bowl of quinoa served or add in dried cranberries.